The Agile PeopleOps Framework Certified PeopleOps Coach™ is for senior business and People Operations (HR) leaders, including Vice Presidents and Directors, entrepreneurs, consultants, and coaches.
Attendees will develop the practical skillset to apply the Agile PeopleOps Framework™ (APF™) philosophy and the ability to drive HR transformation and business agility.
Certified PeopleOps Coach becomes trainer, coaches, and mentors leaders, managers, and teams to adopt an agile-lean mindset, implement human-centered design principles and techniques, and build a constructive workplace culture.
The sessions are highly interactive. Mini-assignments and activities serve as food for thought..
Your Journey to becoming an APF Certified PeopleOps Coach™
- Attend the Course: This live instructor-led course is 4 days (6 hours per day). Attend all the sessions. Participate in discussions and activities.
- Apply your Learning: Choose a real-time or hypothetical case for your capstone. Chart a transformation roadmap based on your learning.
- Get Certified: Debrief your capstone to your instructor. Submit the final version. Attend the online exam and pass with a 75% score.
Why attend APF CPC™? :
- You are interested in redefining and organizing the HR function and organization/client to make them future-ready
- Your organization/client is keen to transform the work, workplace, and workforce
- You are eager to elevate the people experience at workplaces and make it holistic and sustainable
- You are interested in future skilling your People Operations (HR) team to harness agility and positive stakeholders’ experience
- You want the team to pilot agile-lean practices and human-centered design techniques and scale them
- You are intentional about building a coaching culture within the People Operations function and organization
- You are interested in introducing and maximizing the communities of practices to build a learning organization
- Uncover the transformative power of prioritizing human experience and agility in People Operations, setting the stage for the future of work.
- Dive into the Agile PeopleOps Framework™, your secret weapon for supercharging team performance and organizational effectiveness.
- Broaden your strategic vision with a deep dive into organizational culture, climate, and systems thinking, setting you up for holistic success.
- Revolutionize your People Operations with design thinking, transforming your team into a dynamic engine for innovation and growth.
- Navigate your transformation journey with ease by mastering a roadmap that helps you prioritize HR initiatives and deliver high-impact talent solutions.
- Empower your business through the PeopleOps Coach skillset, and learn to collaborate seamlessly with various personas and stakeholders to harness human-centric agility.
- Elevate your People Operations to new heights by fostering a coaching culture and cultivating a continuously learning organization.
- Receive your APF CPC™ certificate, badge, access to marketing collaterals, and license purchase to the training courseware
- Conduct APF CPSM™, APF CTSM™, APF CPS™, and APF CTC™ trainings (public and private) and implementation programs
- Annual membership (to be renewed every year)
- Invitation to Coaching Labs courses, coaching practice, and mentoring sessions
- Partner with global People Operations community members to augment collective intelligence and implement new practices
What does our earlier participant say about the program? :
“Agile PeopleOps Framework helped me to bridge the gap between Agile and HR. Coming from a Talent Acquisition and HR background while also possessing extensive training and experience with Agile and Scrum, I longed to find a training program that successfully integrated the two. APF did just that! ….. I am thankful to have been introduced to APF, and I look forward to continuing to grow and working with the APF Community.” (Vincent H, USA).
Group (Min. 4 and Max. 8) Discount = $2000. For group registration, email email@example.com