The Agile PeopleOps Framework Certified PeopleOps Scrum Master™ is for People Operations (HR) managers and leaders, senior HR business partners, operations managers and leaders, change/organizational development consultants, and professionals interested in developing effective teams.
Attendees will develop the practical skillset to apply the Agile PeopleOps Framework™ (APF™) philosophy and the ability to facilitate and steer agility in their (People Operations) teams and build human experience at the workplace.
Certified PeopleOps Scrum Master becomes the team coach, playing diverse stances to help teams embrace an agile-lean mindset, realize the importance of human principles, and implement human-centered design principles and techniques to build a constructive workplace culture.
The sessions are highly interactive. Mini-assignments and activities serve as food for thought.
Your Journey to becoming an APF Certified PeopleOps Scrum Master™:
- Attend the Course: This live instructor-led course is 2 days (6 hours per day). Attend all the sessions. Participate in discussions and activities
- Apply your Learning: Choose a real-time or hypothetical case for your capstone. Chart a transformation roadmap based on your learning.
- Get Certified: Debrief your capstone to your instructor. Submit the final version. Attend the online exam and pass with a 70% score.
Why attend APF CPSM™?:
- You are intentional and passionate about building a constructive team culture within the People Operations function
- You are interested in redefining and rearchitecting the present HR function to make it future-ready
- Your organization is keen to transform the work, workplace, and workforce
- You are interested in future skilling your People Operations (HR) team to harness People Operations agility and positive stakeholders’ experience
- You want your team to pilot agile-lean practices and human-centered design techniques
- You are interested in introducing and maximizing the People Operations communities of practices to build a shared learning culture
- You are eager to elevate the people experience at workplaces and make it holistic and sustainable
- Understand why human experience and agility are imperative for People Operations (HR) and the future of work
- Learn what Agile PeopleOps Framework™ is and its value realization within People Operations teams and organizations
- Learn to use agile-lean and design thinking tools and techniques to elevate HR function and create a great workplace experience
- Prioritize your People Operations initiatives and projects, and deliver talent solutions effectively
- Learn the PeopleOps Scrum Master competencies and how APF™ personas and stakeholders can partner to leverage the human experience and People Operations agility
- Guide your team to visualize People Operations workflows, gain insights on how to facilitate cadences within your team, and build a learn-do culture
- Receive your APF CPSM™ certificate and badge
- Annual membership (to be renewed every year)
- 5 individual coaching and mentoring sessions with APF™ Accredited Trainers (Within 6 months of course completion)
- Invitation to Coaching Labs courses and coaching practice sessions
- Partner with global People Operations community members to augment collective intelligence and implement new practices