The Agile PeopleOps Framework Certified PeopleOps Specialist™ is for individuals performing People Operations (HR) duties or pursuing a career in People Operations to gain experience as an Agile PeopleOps team member and serve as Change Champions the APF™ way.
Attendees will learn the fundamentals of Agile, Scrum, Lean, Scrumban and develop the practical skillsets to apply the Agile PeopleOps Framework™ (APF™) philosophy in their HR initiatives and projects.
Certified PeopleOps Specialist partners with their Scrum Master, leaders, and relevant stakeholders to visualize the HR workflows, identify the gaps, design journey maps, participate in cadences, create a positive workplace experience, and deliver user-focused talent solutions.
The sessions are highly interactive. Mini-assignments and activities serve as food for thought.
Your Journey to become an APF Certified PeopleOps Specialist™:
- Attend the Course: This live instructor-led course is 2 days (5 hours per day). Attend all the sessions. Participate in discussions and activities.
- Apply your Learning: Choose a real-time or hypothetical case for your capstone. Chart a Scrumban workflow based on your learning.
- Get Certified: Debrief your capstone to your instructor. Submit the final version. Attend the online exam and pass with a 70% score.
Why attend APF CPS™?:
- You are intentional and passionate about learning agile and lean practices within the HR function.
- You are interested in learning the fundamentals of design thinking techniques and implementing them.
- Your organization is keen to transform the work, workplace, and workforce.
- You want to visualize your HR workflows and track the status and flow.
- You are interested in building and participating in the People Operations communities of practices to foster a shared learning culture.
- You are eager to contribute toward elevating the people’s experience at workplaces and making it holistic and sustainable.
- Understand why human experience and agility are imperative for People Operations (HR) and the future of work.
- Learn what Agile PeopleOps Framework™ is and its value realization within People Operations teams and organizations.
- Learn to use agile-lean fundamentals, design thinking tools, and techniques to elevate HR processes.
- Prioritize your People Operations initiatives and projects, and deliver talent solutions effectively.
- Gain insights on how to participate in cadences and practice a learn-do culture.
- Learn the PeopleOps Specialist competencies and how you can partner with leaders and stakeholders to leverage the human experience and People Operations agility.
- Receive your APF CPS™ certificate and badge.
- Annual membership (to be renewed every year).
- 3 individual coaching and mentoring sessions with APF™ Accredited Trainers (Within 6 months of course completion).
- Network with global People Operations community members to augment collective intelligence and learn to implement new practices