The Agile PeopleOps Framework Certified Talent Champion™ is for individuals performing talent acquisition or recruitment duties or pursuing a career in talent acquisition to gain experience as an Agile PeopleOps team member and serve as Change Champions the APF™ way.
Attendees will learn the fundamentals of Agile, Scrum, Lean, Scrumban and develop the practical skillsets to apply the Agile PeopleOps Framework™ (APF™) philosophy in their talent acquisition projects and programs.
Certified Talent Champion partners with their Scrum Master, leaders, and relevant stakeholders to visualize the talent acquisition workflows, design journey maps, participate in cadences, optimize the value streams, create a positive stakeholders (candidates, hiring managers, etc.) experience, and foster hiring agility.
The sessions are highly interactive. Mini-assignments and activities serve as food for thought.
Your Journey to become an APF Certified Talent Champion™:
- Attend the Course: This live instructor-led course is 2 days (5 hours per day). Attend all the sessions. Participate in discussions and activities.
- Apply your Learning: Choose a real-time or hypothetical case for your capstone. Chart a Scrumban workflow based on your learning.
- Get Certified: Debrief your capstone to your instructor. Submit the final version. Attend the online exam and pass with a 70% score.
Why attend APF CTC™?
- You are intentional and passionate about learning agile and lean practices within the talent acquisition function.
- You are interested in learning the fundamentals of design thinking techniques and implementing them.
- Your organization is keen to transform the work, workplace, and workforce.
- You want to visualize your talent acquisition workflows and track the status and flow.
- You are interested in building and participating in the Talent Acquisition and People Operations communities of practices to foster a shared learning culture.
- You are eager to contribute toward elevating the stakeholders’ experience and making it holistic and sustainable.
- Understand why human experience and agility are imperative for talent acquisition and the future of work.
- Learn what Agile PeopleOps Framework™ is and its value realization within talent acquisition teams and organizations.
- Learn to use agile-lean fundamentals, design thinking tools, and techniques to elevate talent identification and onboarding processes.
- Prioritize your talent acquisition projects, and deliver talent solutions effectively.
- Gain insights on how to participate in cadences and practice a learn-do culture.
- Learn the Talent Champion competencies and how you can partner with leaders and stakeholders to leverage the stakeholders’ experience and hiring agility.
- Receive your APF CTC™ certificate and badge.
- Annual membership (to be renewed every year).
- 3 individual coaching and mentoring sessions with APF™ Accredited Trainers (Within 6 months of course completion).
- Network with global Talent Acquisition and People Operations community members to augment collective intelligence and learn to implement new practices.