The Agile PeopleOps Framework Certified Talent Scrum Master™ is for talent acquisition and recruitment managers and leaders, operations managers and leaders, change/organizational development consultants, and professionals interested in harnessing hiring agility.
Attendees will develop the practical skillset to apply the Agile PeopleOps Framework™ (APF™) philosophy and the ability to facilitate and steer agility in their (talent acquisition) teams and build positive stakeholders’ experience at the workplace.
Certified Talent Scrum Master becomes the team coach, playing diverse stances to help teams embrace an agile-lean mindset, realize the importance of human principles, and implement human-centered design principles and techniques to foster hiring agility and positive experience for candidates, hiring managers, business unit heads, and relevant stakeholders.
The sessions are highly interactive. Mini-assignments and activities serve as food for thought.
Your Journey to becoming an APF Certified Talent Scrum Master™:
- Attend the Course: This live instructor-led course is 2 days (6 hours per day). Attend all the sessions. Participate in discussions and activities.
- Apply your Learning: Choose a real-time or hypothetical case for your capstone. Chart a transformation roadmap based on your learning.
- Get Certified: Debrief your capstone to your instructor. Submit the final version. Attend the online exam and pass with a 70% score.
Why attend APF CTSM™?:
- You are intentional and passionate about building a constructive team culture within the talent acquisition function
- You are interested in redefining and rearchitecting the present talent acquisition function to make it future-ready
- Your organization is keen to transform the talent acquisition processes and practices
- You are interested in future skilling your talent acquisition team to harness hiring agility and positive stakeholders’ experience
- You want your team to pilot agile-lean practices and human-centered design techniques
- You are interested in introducing and maximizing the talent acquisition and people operations communities of practices to build a shared learning culture
- You are eager to elevate the stakeholders experience at workplaces and make it holistic and sustainable
- Understand why human experience and agility are imperative for talent acquisition and the future of work
- Learn what Agile PeopleOps Framework™ is and its value realization within talent acquisition teams and organizations
- Learn to use agile-lean and design thinking tools and techniques to elevate the talent acquisition function
- Prioritize your talent acquisition initiatives and projects, and deliver hiring solutions effectively
- Learn the Talent Scrum Master competencies and how APF™ personas and stakeholders can partner to leverage the human experience and hiring agility
- Guide your team to visualize hiring and onboarding workflows, gain insights on how to facilitate cadences within your team, and build a learn-do culture
- Receive your APF CTSM™ certificate and badge
- Annual membership (to be renewed every year)
- 5 individual coaching and mentoring sessions with APF™ Accredited Trainers (Within 6 months of course completion)
- Invitation to Coaching Labs courses and coaching practice sessions
- Partner with global talent acquisition and people operations community members to augment collective intelligence and implement new practices
What does one of our recent attendees have to say about the Course?
I work in Riyadh(KSA) with SBM (IBM GMSR) and have been here since 2008. The course I took was conducted in a timely and organized manner. I strongly feel that the concepts are practical and applicable. Both, Lakshmi and Chris, were excellent in conducting the training. The concepts were explained clearly and in a simple, understandable manner with very good presentations and activities. I feel that this course must be taken by all HR Practitioners. (Jacob V)
Group (Min. 4 and Max. 8) Discount = $1400. For group registration, email firstname.lastname@example.org