APF Certified PeopleOps Coach™ (APF CPC™)
February 8 - February 11$1,785.00 – $2,300.00
Agile PeopleOps Framework Certified PeopleOps Coach™ Will prepare HR VPs, Directors, Human Capital Leaders, HR Leaders, Organizational Consultants, Coaches, Change Leaders and Agile Coaches who are responsible to transform traditional organizations into Agile organizations, devise Human Capital strategy to Embrace Business Agility, Devise & Drive HR programs (Employee Engagement, Employee Experience, Talent Acquisition, Coaching programs, Performance).
- An introduction to Agile meets HR, VUCA, VUCA Prime
- Comprehensive understanding on – Agile methodoloagy, Scrum, Lean, Kanban
- Introduction to Agile PeopleOps Framework (the ‘big picture’), Manifesto, Values & Principles, and understanding the organization culture & climate
- Explore & learn to implement Value Stream Mapping for your organizations HR functions/projects to identify gaps between current and future flow
- Learn & Apply Design Thinking principles to create human-centric experience
- Develop Employee Journey maps to enrich Users Experiences in Organizations or Business units
- Learn and create Transformation Roadmap
- Introduction to APF personas, their roles/responsibilities, and APF ceremonies
- Explore PeopleOps Coach competencies and diverse stances the Coach needs to play in different situations
- Explore the importance of coaching culture and launch Communities of Practices to build shared learning culture
Case examples, activities, discussions, and mini-assignments are integral to the program.
Your Journey to Become an APF Certified PeopleOps Coach™ :
- Attend all the training sessions
- To apply your APF learnings, chart out an action plan / short-term work transformation roadmap
- Debrief your transformation roadmap/action plan
- Attend an online exam (multiple-choice questions)
- Upon successful completion of your debrief and exam, you’ll receive a Certified PeopleOps Coach certificate and digital badge.
As a Certified PeopleOps Coach, you can:
- Implement Agile PeopleOps Framework™ in organizations of any size
- Practice design thinking techniques with key stakeholders to transform PeopleOps processes
- Build value stream mapping techniques with leaders to optimize the PeopleOps workflows
- Conduct APF training/certification programs (public/private) – APF CPSM™, APF CTSM™, APF CPS™, and APF CTC™
- Lead PeopleOps communities of practices
- Provide coaching for Agile PeopleOps Framework™ related implementation
- Contribute and lead APF™ local and global chapters
Participants who attend the Course and pass the certification exam will receive:
- APF Certified PeopleOps Coach™ (APF CPC™) Certificate
- APF Certified PeopleOps Coach™ (APF CPC™) Badge
- One (1) year Annual membership (To be renewed every year)
- Access to APF™ Community (opportunity to learn, share and grow with APF Certified PeopleOps Coaches and Fellow Members)
- Eligibility to get elected into APF™ working group initiatives
- Invitation to APF™ Coaching Labs
- Invitation to be a part of APF™ Research group
What does our earlier participant say about the program?
“Agile PeopleOps Framework helped me to bridge the gap between Agile and HR. Coming from a Talent Acquisition and HR background while also possessing extensive training and experience with Agile and Scrum, I longed to find a training program that successfully integrated the two. APF did just that! ….. I am thankful to have been introduced to APF, and I look forward to continuing to grow and working with the APF Community.” (Vincent H, USA).
Group (Min. 4 and Max. 6) Discount = $2000. For group registration, email firstname.lastname@example.org